Travellers who are looking for a unique forest experience will enjoy the many forest walks available or even mountain biking on the many local mountain bike trails. A golfers paradise in being just over two kilometres from Simola golf course, either to enjoy a round of golf on this superb course or to enjoy a meal at the gourmet restaurant. Guests will enjoy being able to simply get away from it all by enjoying a relaxing break at the guest house socialising around the braai / barbeque fire pit.
Being only seven kilometres from Knysna town, guests are a short drive from the many excellent local restaurants and many tourism attractions within the town. Enjoy the secluded beach on Leisure Island or the spectacular views through the Knysna Heads.
Further afield, guests may visit Birds of Paradise, Monkey land, the Elephant Sanctuary or the many local markets between Knysna, Sedgefield and George. For cyclists or motor cyclists, the phantom pass offers wonderful riding conditions coupled with unimaginable beauty travelling between Knysna to the Wilderness or even right through to George.
Other activities include:
- Prince Alfred Pass – A day trip through the Knysna forest through to Uniondale.
- Brenton on sea – A beautiful clean, golden and uncrowded beach. You may possibly enjoy a pod of dolphins frolicking in the surf.
- Featherbed Nature Reserve – Beautiful views and guided walked through the reserve.
- Parasailing and paragliding – float on the updrafts in Sedgefield enjoying the unequalled views from the air.
- Enrico’s – Experience unforgettable sea views and unforgettable pizza on the oceans edge at Keurbooms.
- Mitchells Brewery – Local beer tours and tasting
- Deep sea fishing – Operated by Southern yachting company