+27 (0)82 556 1837
8748 Blaricum Heights
Knysna, Western Cape
Directions from George / Cape Town:
- Travel on the N2.
- Drive around the lagoon (The lagoon will be on your right hand side).
- You will see a set of traffic lights up ahead – pass through this first set of traffic lights.
- Cross the bridge where the lagoon will be on your right with a second set of traffic lights ahead.
- At the traffic lights you will turn left (This is the “Old Cape Road”). There will be signs to Simola Golf estate (Follow these signs).
- The road will take a left – continue on this road.
- You will drive over three speed bumps.
- Keep driving on this road (Don’t turn left or right – continue following the main road).
- After approximately 1.5 km’s the road will start acending uphill.
- Drive up the hill (You will pass an entrance to Simola golf course on your left, where there is a big silver golf ball with water fountains beneath it – drive past this entrance.
- As you reach the top of the hill you will see the Simola Golf course Club house on the hill on your left.
- At the top of the hill you will see the entrance to Simola Golf course on your left.
- At the top of the hill you will turn right (Away from Simola Golf course entrance) and follow the gravel / dirt road along the ridge of the hill (Do not turn left or right – if you going down hill you have taken a wrong turn – stay on the main road) – The lagoon will now be far in the distance on your right.
- You will travel along this road for 2.4 km’s.
- You will see white and yellow poles in the ground on your right at the entrance gate to “BLARICUM HEIGHTS”. The name is on the wall and there is a black sliding gate.
- You will need to get out at the gate and enter the gate access code. The gate will open and you drive through (Gate will close behind you automatically). Note that the gate opens automatically when you are coming out of the estate (You do not have to re-enter the gate code).
- Drive along the estate brick paved road, slowly, as there are speed bumps.
- You will drive down hill on the brick paved road where the Knysna Lagoon will be in front of you in the distance.
- The house is number 14. The third last house on the right hand side.